Become a Volunteer
Volunteering with Opportunity Junction is not only a chance to give back to the community but also a fulfilling and rewarding experience. Our volunteers play a vital role in making our work possible.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES TO SUIT EVERYONE
- Mock Interviewing: Assist job seekers in practicing and enhancing their interview skills, to go into their interviews with more confidence, and increasing their chances of securing employment. Your valuable time and feedback will make a significant difference. More information here.
- Friday Food Bank Helper: Accompany fellow volunteers on Fridays to the Food Bank for food pick-up, and/or packing weekend grocery bags for the students. Your support ensures that individuals and families have access to essential resources, like food, over the weekend. More information here.
- Trainers/Teachers: Share your knowledge and expertise by teaching computer basics, business English, business math, and more. Classes are held in the evenings online via Zoom and by volunteering you are helping someone learn a new skill to build their resume for a promotion or new job.
- Tutoring: Help individuals improve their English, math, or computer skills either in a classroom setting or through one-on-one instruction. Your guidance can empower them to unlock new opportunities.
We also offer team volunteering opportunities that foster camaraderie and teamwork within your organization or department. These experiences can strengthen bonds while making a positive impact.
- Mock interviewing
- Office infrastructure updates
- Holiday gift basket assembly
- Backpack drives, and more
If you're interested in organizing a team volunteering event, we are open to tailoring an experience that best suits your team's interests and availability. Please reach out to Annabelle Villanueva at
Ready to make a difference? Fill out the following application today.
If you're already a volunteer, access your Personal Volunteer page here.