Opportunity Junction is seeking a Regional Program Director to oversee two local Healthcare Career Pathway (HCP) sites in central and east Contra Costa County.
The responsibilities will include maintaining positive relationships with the Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) community and overseeing the overall success of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Program.
This position has negotiable hours between 15-30 hours per week at a wage of $60 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating with other staff, maintaining program approval, ensuring compliance, and serving as the liaison with the California Department of Public Health;
- Staying up to date on all policies related to skilled nursing facilities, CNA< HHA and allied healthcare best practices, industry standards and regulations;
- Overseeing and working with CNA instructional staff, including oversight of lesson plans, scheduling, and providing feedback for administrator conducted performance evaluations;
- Providing instruction consistent with the approved curriculum, as needed;
- Serving as the point of contact for and maintaining agreements with clinical training sites;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with community healthcare organizations and associations; and
- Attending and participating in biweekly leadership meetings and monthly and quarterly staff meetings; developing agendas and leading CNA program staff meetings.
For the full job description and requirements, visit https://www.opportunityjunction.org/images/PT_Regional_Program_Director_job_description_rev2021.pdf