Gain the Skills and Confidence to Earn a Better Career
Opportunity Junction’s Administrative Careers Training program was designed to help individuals gain the computer, professional, and life skills to excel in the administrative career field. The cohort-based program includes 12 weeks of computer and life skills classes, followed by a 4-month paid internship, job placement assistance, and alumni career support.
"Although I am just starting out in my new career, I am hopeful about what the future holds. My new position has the benefits and retirement plan most important to my family, and we are rebuilding our savings. I am thankful to now have the career that allows me to support my family."– Jackie G., ACT Alumna
- 12 weeks of computer and professional skills training
- Up to 4 months of paid internship experience
- Opportunity to earn Microsoft Office Specialist certificates
- Small cohort size of up to 21
- Accessible location (3 miles from BART)
- Hot lunches Monday-Thursday
- Mental health services
- Connections to employers
- Job placement assistance
- Alumni career advancement support
We recruit for our Administrative Careers Training program three times per year: January, May, and September.