Administrative Careers Training Program Information
ADMINISTRATIVE CAREERS TRAINING PROGRAM
Now Available Remotely!!
Gain the Skills and Confidence to Earn a Better Career
Opportunity Junction’s Administrative Careers Training program was designed to help individuals gain the computer, professional, and life skills to excel in the administrative career field. The cohort-based program includes 12 weeks of computer and life skills classes, followed by a 4-month paid internship, job placement assistance, and alumni career support.
Next class starts on September 28, 2020!
"Although I am just starting out in my new career, I am hopeful about what the future holds. My new position has the benefits and retirement plan most important to my family, and we are rebuilding our savings. I am thankful to now have the career that allows me to support my family."– Jackie G., ACT Alumna
- 12 weeks of computer and professional skills training
- Up to 4 months of paid internship experience
- Opportunity to earn Microsoft Office Specialist certificates
- Small cohort size of up to 21
- Accessible location (3 miles from BART)
- Mental health services
- Connections to employers
- Job placement assistance
- Alumni career advancement support
We recruit for our Administrative Careers Training program three times per year: January, May, and September.
Zoom Information Session Signup
- 10:00 AM on: Aug. 31 (Mon) | Sep. 8 (Tues) | Sep. 14 (Mon)
- 3:00 PM on: Sep. 2 (Wed) | Sep. 9 (Wed) | Sep. 16 (Wed)
Fill out our online application form.
SHARE OUR FLYER WITH YOUR FRIENDS
In the meantime watch our short informational video for an overview of this program as well as our other programs. Alternatively, you can attend a live general Zoom information session covering all our programs by registering here. Feel free to share this flyer with the registration link.