Free Do-It-Yourself Tax Assistance Information
FREE DO-IT-YOURSELF TAX ASSISTANCE
Need your refund fast? We are still helping people file their own taxes for free! But it looks a little different this year.
This year, we can help you file your own taxes via Zoom! Experienced trainers will lead you through a simple online tool called Tax Slayer as a group in Zoom. We will use break out rooms for one-on-one support as well.
The service is free for all tax filers this year!
Documents to Bring to Your Zoom Appointment:
- Social security numbers for you and your dependents
- All W-2 forms for the year from all employers
- Last year's tax return, if you filed.
- If applicable, childcare and dependent care expenses, including the name, address, phone number, and Tax ID number of the childcare provider
- Name, address, and telephone number of your landlord
- Any tax forms you received about educational expenses for you and your dependents
- Form 1095 showing that you have health insurance
- Checking and Savings account information for direct deposit (fastest)