Free Computer and ESL Classes and Technology Center Information
AND ESL CLASSES
Opportunity Junction offers free classes to help you personally and professionally.
Our classes are currently being offered online only, via Zoom.
- Zoom Basics: November 2 through November 18
- This class will teach you how to use and download the most popular video conferencing app in a way that you can understand! In this course you will learn all the Zoom essentials , fundamentals and basics of a video conference meeting. Classes held on Mondays & Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30PM.
- PowerPoint: December 14 through January 6
- classes held on Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00-7:30PM.
- Microsoft Excel 2: January 4 through February 4
- classes held on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 7:00-8:30PM.
- ESL is ongoing with open enrollment. (Spanish below)
- Aprenda Inglés Gratis. El Centro está temporalmente cerrado, pero las clases se ofrecen en línea, a través de Zoom.
- Martes/Jueves: 6:00-7:30 P.M. o 7:30-9:00 P.M.
- Para más información: (925) 776-1133
Before the first class, participants will be required to have:
- A high-speed internet provider. Comcast or equivalent.
- A working web camera and microphone.
- For Excel, a computer with Excel 2016 or later version installed (Google Sheets is NOT sufficient).
SIGN UP, TODAY
- You can sign up now for the classes you want.
- Select the class you want from the drop down box below. Repeat for each class if you want more than one.
- "Sign" our CDBG form that will be emailed to you via DocuSign
- To keep your place, you must be on time for the first session of the class.
FREE TYPING TEST
Our Technology Center (temporarily closed due to COVID 19) offers evening access to computers and the Internet, so you can research the labor market, polish your resume, and apply for jobs. When our office reopens, our normal Technology Center hours are: Monday through Thursday from 5 pm - 9 pm.