Opportunity Junction for Employers
We find the right person for your needs whether for a day, a month, or a lifetime. Working with us to recruit and hire the right candidates is FREE to employers, and you may qualify for tax benefits.
"I have hired many alumni over the past years, and I have the highest regards for them. They fit in well with the culture and have strong skills to manage the varied nature of the position. I always go to OJ first when I have an opening."
-Doug McAdoo, Bay Area Carbide
Hiring an Opportunity Junction graduate is a great way to find high quality, local, administrative staff while supporting our mission.
Whether you need temporary front-desk coverage, help preparing for an event, or several months of data-entry assistance, our interns and alumni are ready to work. We can manage projects onsite at our office or serve as the employer for temporary staffing at your office.
"We have used the team at OJ for years to clean our marketing databases and update Salesforce. The win-win of knowing we are helping to train some really great people on their way to better careers while at the same time taking care of critical work here at Paladin is wonderful. A great partnership!"
-Aaron Silva, Paladin-fs
Support us by joining our list of Hiring Partners. When you partner with Opportunity Junction, we work with you on a continuing basis and incorporate your feedback into our training programs. We list your support on our website and in our newsletter. We ask that you inform us of job openings and consider our skilled graduates as potential new hires.
- Ascot Staffing
- BioZone Laboratories, Inc.
- Brighter Beginnings
- CASA of Contra Costa County
- Central Contra Costa Sanitary District
- Community Violence Solutions
- Contra Costa Child Care Council
- Contra Costa Council
- Contra Costa Community Services Bureau
- Contra Costa County Superior Court
- East Bay Community Foundation
- Eichleay Engineering
- Express Employment Professionals
- First Baptist Church in Pittsburg
- The International Institute of the Bay Area
- La Tapatia Mexican Restaurant
- Monument Crisis Center
- New Connections
- Nelson Family of Companies
- NRG Energy
- Office of Supervisor Federal Glover
- One Day at a Time
- On Track Learning
- Pendergast Consulting Group
- Pittsburg Chamber of Commerce
- Professional @ddress
- Ready Print
- Rubicon Programs
- Save Mount Diablo
- Shelter Inc.
- Springboard Advisors
- STAND! For Families Free of Violence
- Strategic Financial Group
- Tri Delta Transit
- USS-POSCO Industries