We are doing our best to maintain services while preventing the spread of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19. Our office is temporarily closed and staff are working remotely. All of us can be reached by email.
Most classes and public access will be suspended for 3 weeks beginning Monday, March 16. Let your counselor know of any special needs you are facing during this crisis.
- Evening Career and Technology Center: Closed 3/16 through 4/6
- Do-It-Yourself Tax Assistance: Sessions may resume 4/6, until then please refer to the resources on our DIY Tax Page.
- Census Assistance: Sessions may resume 4/6
- Administrative Careers Training (ACT): Classes and counseling being held remotely
- SparkPoint, Antioch (WIOA), and Los Medanos (WIOA) enrollees: We are encouraging your career counselors to meet with you remotely (phone or video conference) during the next two weeks
- Information Sessions:Information sessions are cancelled for now, but may soon be held remotely.
The RYSE Center has compiled a list of support services:
Learn how to lower your gas and electric bills.
The following companies are mass hiring due to COVID-19.
- Luckys, SaveMart & FoodMaxx: