Information on Administrative Careers Training Program for Contra Costa Residents
Administrative Careers Training Program
Gain the Skills and Confidence to Start a Better Career
Our Administrative Careers Training program helps job seekers successfully launch a variety of administrative careers.
The program combines 12 weeks of computer and life skills training with up to 4 months of paid work experience. It also provides wrap-around support including: mental health counseling, job placement assistance, and long-term alumni advancement support.
Apply Now: Our next class starts on January 30th !
- Duration: 12 weeks of computer and professional skills training
- Paid Internship Duration: Up to 4 months
- Classes: Monday- Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:30PM
- Small cohort sizes, up to 21
- Recruitment in January, May, and September
- Accessible location in Antioch (3 miles from BART)
- Hot lunches provided Monday-Thursday
- Groceries provided on Fridays
- Mental health services
- Opportunity to earn Microsoft Office Specialist certificates
- Connections to employers
- Job placement assistance
- Alumni career advancement support
- This program only accepts residents of Contra Costa County.
- Class fees and tuition total $4,500. However, all costs are waived for low-income applicants.
We will be offering the next round of recruitment in January 2023 . Please visit us again soon for an updated list of recruitment dates.
Learn MoreAttend one of our information sessions:
AlternativelyMeanwhile, watch our orientation session video .
Check out our Application Procedure and FAQ Document for more details.
Nancy's Success Story
Opportunity Junction's pivot during the pandemic was just what Nancy needed!
Nancy followed a traditional path through high school and into her first retail job. She expected to attend the local community college, graduate, and find a career.Read Nancy’s full story
Want to learn more or help us spread the word?